Immunoadsorption is one kind of blood purification technologies that is known for about 20 years and attracts physicians’ attention in recent years. Immunoadsorption is capable to eliminate large amounts of immunoglobulins from patient’s circulation with few side effects. Now, it has been used to treat many kidney diseases and other diseases.Back To Top
Now, this blood purification method has been used widely in the following diseases:
● Kidney or other organ transplant
● Kidney Disease such as Lupus Nephritis, lipoprotein glomerulopathy and IgA Nephropathy
● Blood disease like hemolytic anemia, hemophilia and thrombocytopenic purpura
● Nervous system disease
● Rheumatic disease
At present, the technology of Immunoadsorption has been quite matured especially after adopting membranous plasma separation technology, so this therapy has few complications.Only in some cases may low blood pressure, hypocalcemia, arrhythmia,anaphylaxis, infections, hemolysis, bleeding or coagulation disorders occur.
1.Clear away pathogenic factors
In clinical, many diseases are caused by pathogenic factors in circulation system. Auto-antibodies, circulating immune complexes, tumor necrosis factor, interleukin, low density lipoprotein cholesterol, a huge variety of protein, toxins and endotoxin, all belong to pathogenic factors and can be removed by Immunoadsorption.
This effect is able to delay inflammatory reactions and influence of cell factors.
3.Regulate immune system
On one hand, Immunoadsorption can normalize patients’ immune system so as to inhibit lymphoproliferation and reduce the release of inflammatory medium. On the other hand, it can also restore the function of plasma factors, complement, clotting factors, and regulation factors.
4.Nonspecific therapeutic effect
Immunoadsorption is helpful to decrease inflammatory factors in plasma such as complement and fibrinogen.
Immunoadsorption has helped many autoimmune disease patients get great relief. If you are recommended to accept it, you may find you indeed get more than you expect. However, never begin it without doctors' permission.
Ask a doctor
Interested in this treatment? Want to know the treatment effects of this therapy for you? If yes, please have a general description about your illness condition here and our experts will reply you within 48hours.
- Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy
- Blood Purification
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Plasma Exchange
- Blood Pollution Therapy
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis
- What Can We Do to Treat Kidney Failure with 19% Renal Function
- How to Recover Kidney Function for Diabetic Nephropathy
- Can Creatinine 8.9 with Hypertensive Nephropathy Be Reduced
- Omani Patient in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Can IgA Nephropathy Patients Avoid Dialysis
- What Can I do to Treat Creatinine 7.2 and Itching Skin
- How Can I Treat Kidney Failure with 15% Renal Function and Swelling
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy With Creatinine 688 be Treated
- How Chinese Medicines Reduce High Creatinine with CKD
- Shijiazhuang Kidney Hospital Signs Clinical Collaboration Agreement with Apollo Hospitals India