Stage 4 CKD Due to Hypertension Is It Life Threatening2014-06-11 03:42
Ever wonder whether Stage 4 CKD due to hypertension is life threatening or not? Well, in this article, let’s talk about this question and find the corresponding answer. For personalized advice, chat with our online doctor for free and professional help.
What does Stage 4 CKD due to hypertension mean?
High blood pressure makes the heart work harder and, over time, can damage blood vessels all over the body. If the blood vessels in the kidneys are damaged, they may stop functioning normally.
Diagnosis of stage 4 kidney disease from increased blood pressure means that the patient is suffering from severe decrease of kidney capacity with only 15%-29% of renal function left. At this point, patient may present serious symptoms like swelling or edema, headache, protein in urine, etc.
Is Stage 4 CKD due to hypertension life threatening?
Left untreated or not effectively controlled, patient will progress to end-stage renal disease in the near future. If this happens, the disorder will be fatal.
Hence, patient with this disorder should take prompt and effective treatment to stop the disease’s continual deterioration and prevent renal failure. In this way, there is great hope to live a normal, long life.
At present, the most effective method with the above curative effects is Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. This is a featured treatment in shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital. Chinese herb medicine is externally used to repair the damaged kidneys and restore the overall renal function. In favorable cases, kidney damage can even be reversed in varied degrees.
If you are interested to learn more about Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, please click Here. Still have anything unclear? Leave a doubt in the following message board. We will reply you soon!
- Tag: Hypertensive Nephropathy Prognosis Stage 4 CKD due to hypertension
- Pre: How to Improve the Prognosis of Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Next: None
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Causes
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Symptoms
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Treatment
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Diet
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis