- High Creatinine
- High Blood Pressure
- Renal Anemia
Creatinine is the product of creatine which is an important part in muscle. In normal condition, it is filtered by kidneys so the concentration of creatinine in blood keeps at a constant level. The normal value of creatinine is 0.7 to 1.3 mg/dL for men and 0.6 to 1.1 mg/dL for women. When the kidneys are unable to work efficiently, the creatinine will build up in our body, resulting in high creatinine levels in blood.
High creatinine level indicates serious kidney problem, well, how to lower creatinine level in blood naturally?More
Hematuria or blood urine is described as kidneys or other parts of urinary tract allow blood cells to leak into urine. It can be either gross or microscopic that may be a sign of kidney disease. A proper treatment can not only alleviate hematuria but also slow the progress of kidney disease.
A number of conditions can lead to blood urine:
1. Kidney stone: It can be a specific disease or a complication of other kidney disorders. When kidney stone moves through urinary tract, it is easy to scarify the urothelium, resulting in hematuria.More
High blood pressure, or hypertension, has a close link with chronic kidney disease. More than half of people with chronic kidney disease (CKD) have this symptom, while hypertension, next to diabetes, has been the second leading cause of end-stage renal disease (ESRD).
How does high blood pressure damage kidneys?
Blood pressure measures the force of blood against the walls of the blood vessels. Hypertension can occur as a consequence of too much fluid in normal blood vessels or from normal fluid in narrow, stiff or clogged blood vessels.More
Proteinuria, as one dominant symptom of various kidney diseases, can not only help indicate patients' illness condition but also cause further kidney damage if uncontrolled well. From this point, making clear the causes and managements of proteinuria due to kidney disease is very essential.
The causes of proteinuria
Proteinuria refers to urine with an abnormal amount of protein. Because of glomerular filtration function and renal tubular reabsorption function, healthy kidneys don't allow a significant amount of protein to leak from the kidney filters. More
Anemia is a condition in which the body has fewer red blood cells. For people with chronic kidney disease, renal anemia is an adverse indicator and may cause other severe complications such as dizziness and fatigue. Therefore, treating renal anemia timely can help slow the progression of kidney disease.
How does kidney disease cause renal anemia?
Normally, healthy kidneys secrete enough erythropoietin (EPO), so as to tell the body produces red blood cells. Then, these cells carry oxygen and blood from the lungs to supply all the body's needs and meet the need of our daily activities.More
Swelling occurs when tiny blood vessels in the body leak fluid and the fluid deposits in the surrounding tissues. In clinic, swelling, also called edema, is one typical symptom of kidney disease. Many patients with kidney disorder often find swelling in their lower legs, hands, face and around the eyelids.
What causes swelling in kidney disease?
Healthy kidneys can remove excessive fluid from the body and keep electrolyte balance. When kidney diseases, two conditions can lead to swelling directly.More
- Ketosteril and Lasix, Swelling in Tummy and Feet
- Treatment of Low hemoglobin for Kidney Disease Patients
- Chinese Hot Compress Therapy for Stage 3B CKD
- What are the Side Effects of Iron Supplement for Low Hemoglobin in CKD
- Natural Therapies for Stage 4 Chronic Kidney Disease in China
- Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment:Creatinine 8.9 &Low Urine Output
- Without Dialysis How Long can I Live in Kidney Failure Creatinine 9
- How to Avoid Dialysis If Creatinine Level is 3.6 with Diabetes
- Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy
- "Four'One'" Chinese Traditional Treatment
- Top Seven Treatments
- Polluted Blood Therapy
- Blood Purification
To Chronic Kidney Disease
- What is the Correct Way to Treat Swelling for Diabetic Nephropathy
- How to Prevent FSGS Developing into Kidney Failure
- Is It Possible for IgA Nephropathy Patients to Get Rid of Proteinuria
- Will Stomach Pain A Sign of PKD
- Is It Worth Going Aboard for Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy
- Can Moringa Cure Diabetic Nephropathy