IgA Nephropathy with GFR 37 Is there A Chance to Reverse It2015-04-07 17:22
“I am a IgA Nephropathy patient and now my GFR level is 37, i want to know if there is a chance to reverse it.” In fact, for patient with GFR 37 they still have a chance to improve it, if they are lucky enough and can get the proper treatment timely, they can get a chance to reverse it.
GFR 37 means what for IgA Nephropathy patient ?
In clinic, GFR below 60 for more than 3 months may be an indication of chronic kidney disease. GFR 37 means the kidneys have been damaged moderately, and the disease now is near to stage 3 kidney disease, which can be reversed with the help of proper treatment.
What kind of treatment can help patient with GFR 37 to reverse it ?
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy as an innovation of traditional Chinese herb medicine, it can help patient with moderate kidney damage get a chance back to normal level by improving their kidney function.
As we know that for patient with GFR 37 their kidneys have been damaged moderately, so they can get great helpful from Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. But you know, this therapy can not repair the necrosis kidney tissues, so as a kidney disease patient you should take it early. The earlier you can get it, the better the curative effect can be achieved.
If you want to know more details about Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy or need any help in treating IgA Nephropathy you can leave message to us or chat with our online doctor directly, we are here waiting to help you.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: IgA Nephropathy IgA Nephropathy Treatment GFR 37
- Pre: IgA Nephropathy with Creatinine 2.3 Is there any Chance to Reverse It
- Next: Can Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy be Used for Treating IgA Nephropathy
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- IgA Nephropathy Diagnosis
- IgA Nephropathy Causes
- IgA Nephropathy Symptoms
- IgA Nephropathy Treatment
- IgA Nephropathy Diet
- IgA Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis