IgA Kidney Disease with Creatinine 3.1 Is there Any Treatment for It2015-10-15 16:37
Doctor, please help me. My doctor told me that i have got IgA and my creatinine level has up to 3.1, i am very upset, i know nothing about it. Is it a serious disease ? Is there any treatment for it ?
Hi, glad to help you. As a patient you should keep calm, you know only clear head can help you find the right way.
In fact, IgA Nephropathy is a kind of autoimmune disease and all of us have IgA antibodies, for healthy people, IgA Aantibodies can work normally, while for patients too much immune complex is produced due to the over-reactive response of IgA antibodies.
Such immune complex travel around the whole body along the bloodstream, called as circulatory immune complex, some of the immune complex deposite on the mesangial cells of the kidneys, cauing the inflammation on the mesangial cells of the kidneys, so the kidneys are injured, when more than 50% of the kidneys have been injured, the Creatinine level will be higher than the normal range. As for your condition, about 70% of your kidneys have been injured, so it's really urgent for you to regulate your immune system to control immune disease, protect the kidneys from aggravating and simultaneously to repair the injured kidneys and improve kidney function.
You know, only based on the right knowledge you can give the right treatment. In our hospital, we have already realized that IgA is a kind of auto-immune disease, we treat such disease from the root cause: the disordered immune system, and the systematic treatment is divided into six steps, called as Natural Immune therapy. If you are interested in it, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: IgA Nephropathy Treatment Creatinine 3.1 IgA Kidney Disease
- Pre: IgA with Creatinine 3.4 but No Other Symptoms Should I Take Treatment Now
- Next: How Can Immunotherapy Treat IgA Nephropathy Effectively
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- IgA Nephropathy Diagnosis
- IgA Nephropathy Causes
- IgA Nephropathy Symptoms
- IgA Nephropathy Treatment
- IgA Nephropathy Diet
- IgA Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis