Treatment for Autoimmune IgA Nephropathy in China: Immunotherapy2014-04-29 05:36
“I am looking for a Chinese medicine solution for Autoimmune IgA Nephropathy if there is any. I am male, 33 years old and was diagnosed with this disorder 1 year back.” To response this inquiry, we provide detailed analysis as below. Read on to know more.
In China, a holistic approach has been developed to treat Autoimmune IgA Nephropathy. It is Immunotherapy. Before we talk about this treatment, let’s firstly make the underlying cause of your disease clear.
IgAN is a kind of auto immune disorder. If one’s immunity is low, it is very likely to cause immune disorder after getting a fever or infection. The immune disorder will cause excessive reaction of immune system. As a result, immune complexes form and get deposited in the mesangial area of the kidneys. This causes proliferation and swelling of mesangial cells, thus impairing the kidney function.
Immunotherapy is invented to treat Autoimmune IgA Nephropathy fundamentally by inhibiting over immune reaction, promoting the blood circulation, degrading and eliminating harmful substances like immune complexes, repairing the damaged kidneys, and regulating the whole immune system. In this way, your symptoms or discomforts will be relieved naturally and you can regain a productive life.
There are six steps involved in the treatment process of Immunotherapy, named immune special diagnosis, immune blocking, immune tolerance, immune regulation, immune protection and immune clearance. Certain steps will be chosen to ensure the afore-mentioned curative effects. If you are interested to get personalized evaluation, please Email us at email@example.com. It’s our pleasure to share suggestions for your better recovery!
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: IgA Nephropathy Treatment IgA Nephropathy and Immunotherapy
- Pre: IgA Nephropathy:High Creatinine and Potassium 3.5
- Next: IgA Nephropathy: Hallucinations and Loss of Appetite
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- IgA Nephropathy Diagnosis
- IgA Nephropathy Causes
- IgA Nephropathy Symptoms
- IgA Nephropathy Treatment
- IgA Nephropathy Diet
- IgA Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis