19 Percent Kidney Function in Kidney Failure How to Avoid Dialysis2014-06-28 08:55
Individuals with 19 percent kidney function in Kidney Failure have progressed to stage 4 renal disease. At this stage, it is essential to take prompt treatment and avoid kidney failure or dialysis. Have a question? Chat with our online doctor for free and professional advice.
How to avoid dialysis with 19 percent kidney function in Kidney Failure?
To achieve this purpose, it is quite essential to adopt systematic therapy in order to prevent further decline of renal function, stop the disease’s aggravation, and even reverse certain kidney impairment.
1. Blood Purification techniques: hemofiltration, hemoperfusion, plasma exchange, immunoadsorption, CRRT. Based on the unique diagnosis of each patient’s disease condition, certain of the methods will be chosen to clean the blood and eliminate toxins and wastes out of the body. Then, a favorable internal environment can be provided.
2. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a featured therapy in Beijing Tongshantang Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Selected herb medicines are used externally to work to dilate the blood vessels, anti-inflammation, prevent coagulation, promote the blood and oxygen supply to the kidneys, repair the damaged kidneys, and raise the renal function. To learn more details, please check Here.
If patients with 19 percent kidney function in Kidney Failure can take the above treatment, they can definitely stop the disease’s deterioration, prevent dialysis, and enjoy a normal, long life with they own kidneys. Still have anything unclear or would like to learn more information? Please leave a message in the section below. You will definitely get reply soon within 24 hours. Take care please!
- Tag: Kidney Failure Symptoms Kidney Failure and 19% kidney function 19% kidney function avoid dialysis
- Pre: What If Creatinine Level is 8 with Diabetes and Kidney Failure
- Next: Chronic Kidney Failure can induce Cardiovascular System Disease