Precautions and Treatments of Chronic Kidney Disease2018-03-28 10:58
At present, Chronic kidney disease (CKD) is a common chronic noncommunicable disease what is seriously harmful. Unfortunately, about 10% of people have trouble with CKD. Although most of them are in the stage 1 or 2, it is easy to get into kidney failure without effective managements. So read this article to know precautions and treatments of chronic kidney disease. Also, you can contact Online Doctor in free for details.
In the field of Western medicine and Chinese medicine, more and more people realize the importance of kidneys for maintaining the human’s physiological function. But the complete pathogenesis and treatments of kidney damage are still developing quickly so as to control the illness better since there is still no effective cure.
All right, I will show some measures in precautions to slow down the development of the CKD.
1. Dietary control. To be honest, there will be some differences among different patients. Such as, the patients with swelling should limit fluid intakes, the patients suffering from high blood potassium would better to take food with less potassium, the patients troubled by itching skin are suggested to reduce the phosphorus foods, high blood pressure patients may stop the salt ingestion, etc.
2. Take medicines to control the discomforts. Some patients may neglect the little symptoms, but it can lead to severe results. So that, please get rid of the proteinuria, hematuria, swelling, lack of appetite and other complications of CKD.
3. Recover kidney function. It is very difficult for CKD patients to improve their kidney function. In spite of this, some medicines like Steaming Therapy, Mai Kang Mixture, Foot Bath Therapy, Acupuncture Therapy or other Chinese remedies can help save the diseased but not necrotic renal cells and stop the further kidney damage. By this way, the patients can prolong the stage and avoid dialysis and transplant successfully.
For more information about the diets, treatments, precautions and prognosis of chronic kidney disease, please leave a message below or send the medical reports to us. We will try our best to help you.
- Pre: Please Suggest What Treatment Is Best and How Same Can Be Recovered
- Next: Herbal Therapy Can Be Used to Repair the Kidney Function