Treatments That Increase GFR2013-09-12 10:14
What are the treatments that can increase GFR? Low GFR (Glomerular Filtration Rate) is a typical characteristic of Chronic Kidney Disease, so measuring GFR level helps to understand kidney condition. GFR refers to the volume of fluid filtered from the kidney within a certain time. Low GFR means kidney can not filter blood effectively and timely. Under such a condition, toxins build up in the blood, which may cause further health problems. This is the reason why treatments that increase GFR are urgently needed by Chronic Kidney Disease patients.
Treatments that increase GFR
In many cases, Chronic Kidney Disease is treated by controlling its symptoms. This is helpful and necessary, but unfortunately, it can not increase GFR at all, as kidney function can not be improved only by treating symptoms. This helps to explain why Chronic Kidney Disease progresses to kidney failure gradually even if treatment is given timely.
Here we will introduce two treatments that can increase GFR. If you have any questions or you want to further understand these two treatments, please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is highly believed to be able to increase GFR, as effective ingredients in Chinese medicine can repair injured kidney intrinsic cells. We all know for Chronic Kidney Disease patients, their kidney function decreases as their kidney tissues are injured and fail to function properly. Therefore, as long as injured kidney cells are repaired effectively, kidney function increases and also GFR increases. Besides, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a herbal treatment and causes no discomforts during the whole treatment effects.
Different from Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, Immunotherapy is not simply based on Chinese herbs. It is a combination of Chinese medicine and western medicine. We know Chinese medicine and western medicine treats kidney disease differently and also they show different treatment effects in treating Chronic Kidney Disease. By combining the advantageous of them, treatment effects will be more obvious and also GFR can be increased greatly. Compared with Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, Immunotherapy is better suited for patients whose illness condition has developed to a severe stage.
- Tag: CKD Treatment
- Pre: Treatment for Stage 4 CKD
- Next: Use of Steroid In Treating Chronic Renal Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Is It An Alarm for Chronic Kidney Patients at 3 Stage
- Can Chronic Kidney Patients with High Creatinine Avoid Taking Hormone
- Is There Any Treatment Aside From Dialysis
- How Can I Improve Kidney Function with Creatinine 6
- Can Chinese Therapies avoid Dialysis for Chronic Kidney Failure Patients
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- Toxins-Removing Treatment Helps Kidney Failure Patient Reduce High Creatinine
- Do Natural Treatments Benefit to High Creatinine Level for One with Diabetic Nephropathy
- GFR 28 with Hypertensive: How to Improve Renal Function for Diabetic Nephropathy
- What Does GFR 48 Mean for One with Diabetic Nephropathy
- Chronic Kidney Failure with 456 Creatinine level: How Can I Avoid Dialysis
- Creatinine 435 with Protein Urine: How to Remove these for a Diabetic Nephropathy Patient