Treatments That Increase GFR
What are the treatments that can increase GFR? Low GFR (Glomerular Filtration Rate) is a typical characteristic of Chronic Kidney Disease, so measuring GFR level helps to understand kidney condition. GFR refers to the volume of fluid filtered from the kidney within a certain time. Low GFR means kidney can not filter blood effectively and timely. Under such a condition, toxins build up in the blood, which may cause further health problems. This is the reason why treatments that increase GFR are urgently needed by Chronic Kidney Disease patients.
Treatments that increase GFR
In many cases, Chronic Kidney Disease is treated by controlling its symptoms. This is helpful and necessary, but unfortunately, it can not increase GFR at all, as kidney function can not be improved only by treating symptoms. This helps to explain why Chronic Kidney Disease progresses to kidney failure gradually even if treatment is given timely.
Here we will introduce two treatments that can increase GFR. If you have any questions or you want to further understand these two treatments, please feel free to contact us: email@example.com.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is highly believed to be able to increase GFR, as effective ingredients in Chinese medicine can repair injured kidney intrinsic cells. We all know for Chronic Kidney Disease patients, their kidney function decreases as their kidney tissues are injured and fail to function properly. Therefore, as long as injured kidney cells are repaired effectively, kidney function increases and also GFR increases. Besides, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a herbal treatment and causes no discomforts during the whole treatment effects.
Different from Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, Immunotherapy is not simply based on Chinese herbs. It is a combination of Chinese medicine and western medicine. We know Chinese medicine and western medicine treats kidney disease differently and also they show different treatment effects in treating Chronic Kidney Disease. By combining the advantageous of them, treatment effects will be more obvious and also GFR can be increased greatly. Compared with Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, Immunotherapy is better suited for patients whose illness condition has developed to a severe stage.
- Tag: CKD Treatment
- Previous：Treatment for Stage 4 CKD
- Next：Use of Steroid In Treating Chronic Renal Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Creatinine Level of 3.7 in CKD Is There Any Natural Cure
- Creatinine is 5.2 with CKD Alternative to Dialysis or Transplant
- Best Treatment for Chronic Kidney Disease in Pakistan
- Dialysis Twice a Week How to Improve My Kidney Function 13%
- Stage 4 CKD :Natural Treatment for Anemia and High Creatinine Level
- What to Do When Creatinine is Greater than 1000 on Dialysis
- What Stage of Kidney Disease with Creatinine 11.5 in FSGS
- What Percent of Kidney Function do Nephrotic Syndrome Patients Do Dialysis
- Kidney Disease Patient enjoy Ed al-Fitr in Shijiazhuang Kidney Hospital
- Without Dialysis How Long can HSP Nephritis and 20% Kidney Function Survive
- Creatinine is 6 with Chronic Nephritis What Treatment is Given
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis