How Long can Patient with Creatinine 6.5 Be Alive without Dialysis2014-06-24 08:53
How long can patient with creatinine 6.5 be alive without dialysis? Many patients have consulted us about this question. In the following article, let’s talk about this question and find the answer. Prefer to talking directly? Chat with our online doctor for free advice.
Patient with creatinine 6.5 has progressed to advanced stage of renal disease with severe loss of kidney function. At this point, the kidneys are unable to work adequately to eliminate waste products and extra fluid. With high levels of toxins accumulating within the body, patient will experience serious symptoms such as itching, poor appetite, difficulty breathing, increased blood pressure, etc.
Without dialysis or other treatment, patient will die. This could happen within a few days or weeks, depending how much kidney function he still has. If you are interested to get a personalized analysis about your life expectancy, please Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your detailed illness information. Our kidney doctor will reply you soon within 24 hours.
Though creatinine 6.5 is a serious condition, patient can still live a normal, long life by taking alternative treatment without dialysis. Herbal remedy known as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is just such kind of option. (Click Here to watch the video introduction)
As a holistic approach, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy can treat kidney disease from the root cause by protecting the residual renal function, repairing the impaired kidneys, and restoring the overall kidney capacity. Over time, kidneys will work better and better. Elevated creatinine level will be normalized naturally.
If you still have anything unclear or would like to learn more about our featured treatment, please leave a message in the following section. We will reply you promptly. Take care please!
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Creatinine creatinine 6.5 avoid dialysis
- Pre: Kidney Failure and Creatinine 500 Will Dialysis Be Helpful
- Next: Creatinine Level 4.6 & Diabetes At What Point is Dialysis Needed
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis