Is Dialysis a Must for Creatinine 4.92013-09-23 16:11
Creatinine is a breakdown product of creatine phosphate in muscle, and is usually produced at a fairly constant rate by the body. There are two sources of creatinine, one is the metabolite of meat we eat everyday, and the other is the metabolite of our muscular tissue. The change of the concentration of creatinine is mainly decided by glomerular filtration capacity (GFR). If your creatinine is 4.9, it means your kidney has been damaged, and you have to prepare for dialysis.
According to a recent study, along with CKD, experts divide creatinine into five stages. That is stage 1 CKD: <1.6mg/dL; stage 2 CKD: 1.6-2.0mg/dL; stage 3 CKD: 2.1-5.0mg/dL; stage 4 CKD: 5.1-7.9mg/dL; stage 5 CKD: >8.0mg/dL. Here we can see, when a patient has a creatinine 4.9, he is already in stage 3 chronic kidney disease. It means the most kidney function has lost and he will have dialysis not far. In fact, not all the patients with creatinine 4.9 have to do dialysis, and the division of five stages is not always accurate, all that depend on the illness that you have.
If you have severe complications such as itchy skin, severe fluid retention and vomiting, you must have to do dialysis although your creatinine is not too high.
If your condition is in a stable stage and have no severe complications, you can have more time to treat your kidney disease. And if you find the right way of treatment, you may have chance to reverse your stage.
A large number of clinical studies have shown that as long as you have urine, there is healthy kidney function. Under such a condition, you can receive Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. This kind of treatment can lower high creatinine levels through repairing damaged kidney cells and enhancing kidney function. So when your creatinine is 4.9, don’t be too anxious, go to professional kidney hospital and receive formal treatment. In this way, you will have more chance to avoid dialysis.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis