What does Creatinine 3.73 Mean in Kidney Disease2016-01-15 16:01
What does creatinine 3.73 mean in kidney disease? The creatinine here we mentioned refers to the serum creatinine, it is one of the indicator of kidney disease, different creatinine level reflect different kidney conditions.
What does creatinine 3.73 mean in kidney disease?
In clinic, creatinine 3.73 caused by pathological factors means the kidneys have been damaged moderately and now the disease is in stage 3, which is a vital stage of kidney disease. With good control, the progression of this disease can be delayed and controlled well. But without good control, this disease may goes worse rapidly. So that demand the patients who are in this situation pay high attention to it and take actions timely to prevent this disease goes worse.
How to lower the high creatinine level?
You know that the high creatinine level is caused by kidney disorder, so if you want to lower it you should to correct the kidney disorder first.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a relatively new treatment for chronic kidney disease which has been proved in clinic to be effective and convenient. It can relieve symptoms such as high creatinine level, swelling, proteinuria, hematuria; control complications such as lowering the risk of heart problems. What is more important, it can help repair renal damages so as to block the process of renal fibrosis and gradually restore kidney functions.
If you want to know more information about this treatment or need any other help in treating kidney disease, you can send email to us, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Kidney Disease Creatinine Creatinine 3.73
- Pre: Creatinine Level Downs from 3.8 to 2.9 What does That Mean
- Next: What does Creatinine 2.48 Means and How Serious It Is
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis