Should Phosphorus Intake Be Limited in People with High Creatinine2014-03-07 09:13
Creatinine is an important index for calculating renal functions.High Creatinine refers to less renal functions.In our daily life,there are many food containing phosphorus.Should Phosphorus intake be limited with high creatinine?Follow our descriptions and find the answers.
Should phosphorus intake be limited in people with high creatinine
As we all know,kidney disease patients all have strict diet plan.Phosphorus is a kind of substance depending on kidney to be removed out of the body.However high creatinine refers to serious kidney damage.With normal kidney functions, the balance of phosphorus and calcium can be kept.For high creatinine patients,this balance may has difficulty.When phosphorus deposit in our body,our body begins to absorb less calcium.When our body is short of calcium,renal bone disease has higher risk of appearing.Therefore high creatinine patients are better to keep away from food which are containing lots of phosphorus.The food contains lots of phosphorus including:
Getting more profession diet guidance for high creatinine patients by click online doctors for free.
Apart from diet,patients are also needing to accept treatment.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is based on Chinese medicines and can be used externally.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy has the function of removing stasis including creatinine by making activated Chinese medicines enter into kidney directly and immediately with the help of osmosis machines.Apart from removing stasis including creatinine,Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy also repairs renal damage and recovers renal functions.When renal functions are improved,high creatinine level can be lowered effectively and efficiently.
Blood Purification includes plasma exchange,immune absorption,hemodialysis,hemoperfusion and hemofiltration.Those five techniques removes creatinine out of the body to relieve heavy burden on kidney.
If you are interested in our therapies,email to firstname.lastname@example.org with patient’s information and our experts give you a reply with specific guidance for free.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Creatinine High Creatinine and Limit Phosphorus Intake Natural Treatment and High Creatinine
- Pre: Comprehensive Management for High Creatinine Level 800
- Next: Are Potassium Food Proper for High Creatinine Patients
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis