My Creatinine Level is 5 with Diabetes How Long can I Live2014-06-12 07:01
Once we got asked about this question, ‘My creatinine level is 5 with Diabetes, how long can I live?’ To help persons who have similar doubt, we provide analysis as below. Read on to learn more useful information. For personalized advice, chat with our online doctor for free and professional help.
After getting diagnosed of creatinine level is 5 with Diabetes, patients have progressed to advanced stage of renal disease with severe loss of kidney function. This is a quite serious condition. Patients should take effective treatment as early as possible.
While, how long can patients live with this kidney disorder?
In fact, there is not a definite answer, as it depends on many factors such as patient’s age, medical history, residual renal function, complications, and overall health situation. To get an exact answer in your case, please Email us at email@example.com with your test reports or detailed illness information. Our kidney doctor will reply you soon!
The good news that people with creatinine level is 5 in Diabetes have great hope to enjoy a normal life expectancy by taking systematic treatment in time. Here, we would like to introduce one of such treatment known as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. (Click Here to watch the video introduction)
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a fundamental treatment for diabetic kidney disease. Through repairing the impaired kidneys and restoring the renal function, elevated creatinine level can be completely normalized. In this way, patients can stay away from dialysis and live a normal, long life with their own kidneys.
In case you still have any question about managing your kidney disease or would like to learn more about our treatment, please leave a message in the below or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Glad to share helpful information!
- Tag: FAQS Diabetes and creatinine 5
- Pre: CKD and Kidney Shrinkage at 7 centimeters What to Do
- Next: Is There Any Natural Remedy to Cure Bilateral Renal Cysts in China
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis