Stage 3 Lupus Nephritis: Can You Help Me with Your Treatment2013-11-26 10:13
Doctor: Yes, we can help you reverse stage 3 Lupus Nephritis to stage 2. You said you are taking different kinds of drugs, may I know medications are you taking? Can you list the name?
Lupus Nephritis refers to kidney problem caused by years of or uncontrolled SLE (Systemic Lupus Erythematosus). Therefore, for people with Lupus Nephritis, aside from treating damaged kidney disease, they also need to have a tight control about lupus. Only in this way, can Lupus Nephritis be treated or controlled well. There are different kinds of treatments in our hospital like Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, Immunotherapy, Polluted Blood Therapy, Acupuncture, and Medicated Bath and so on. As for your illness, Immunotherapy is highly recommended. Immunotherapy is the combination of Chinese medicine and western medicine. In this treatment, western medicines are used to control all the symptoms, which is very helpful for us to protect residual kidney tissues. When patients’ illness condition gets stable, Chinese medicines are applied. Chinese medicines used in this treatment have function of regulating immune system, promoting blood circulation and improving immunity. We know SLE is an autoimmune disease and has tendency to be familial. For this illness, to get it treated fundamentally, we must normalize immune disorder and stop SLE from damaging kidneys. Immunotherapy can help us achieve this goal, so this treatment is suggested for you. If you are really interested in this treatment and want to know the details, you can leave a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tag: Lupus Nephritis Treatment
- Pre: Where Can I Find Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy
- Next: Does She need Dialysis For Kidney Failure Patient with Creatinine 4.9
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis