Wang Zhanping,M.D2014-03-26 09:36
In 1970,he graduated from Shanghai Tongji University School of Medicine. Then in 1972,he took the job in Kidney Hospital China Internal Medicine & Heart and Kidney Medicine. Up to now,he has been working as a doctor for more than 40 years. Now,he is the academic leader of Kidney Hospital China Therapeutic Center. Besides,he also hold the posts of vice chairman of Kidney Disease Professional Committee in He Bei Traditional Chinese Medicine Institute,standing committee member of the Association of Integrative Medicine and Director of the Traditional Chinese Medicine Institute in He Bei.
3、Achievements & Honors
In 40 years,he has accumulated rich clinical experience. In the process of the treatment,he especially pay attention to combine traditional Chinese and western medicine. Besides,he is good at the diagnosis and analyze of the patients condition,then seize the pathogeny to remedy kidney disease fundamentally. He also be good at summarizing of the curative effect with the modern theory.
As the backbone of Kidney Hospital China,he offers a large number of clinical evidence for research. At the same time,he applies the theory to clinic treatment flexibly. In clinic,he also lay emphasis on individual particularity and take the flexible targeted treatments,which avoids the drug side effects to kidneys.
- Tag: Kidney Failure Nephrotic Syndrome Purpura Nephritis Polycystic Kidney Disease Nephritis kidney expert
- Pre: Sun Xincheng,M.D
- Next: Zhang Dengxi,M.D
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis