Zhang Dengxi,M.D2014-05-12 02:00
Born in 1949,Zhang Dengxi is the ward director in Kidney Hospital China. And now,he takes office as the Deputy Supervisor of Kidney Disease Complications Group and the member of Nephrotic Syndrome Group.
For more than 30 years,he is mainly engaged in research and diagnosis of Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) and Kidney Disease. Besides,he has a set of unique medical theories and treatment methods on Nephrotic Syndrome,Lupus Nephritis and Hypertensive Nephropathy etc.
3、Achievements & Honors
Owing to the remarkable achievement,he summarizes and improves continually in clinic. Moreover,he also published a few papers in some authoritative medical journals. At the same time,he explores a unique treatment approaches to Kidney Disease.
- Tag: FSGS CKD Diabetic Nephropathy IgA Nephropathy Nephrotic Syndrome Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy Hypertensive Nephropathy Lupus Nephritis Polycystic Kidney Disease Immunotherapy Blood Pollution Therapy kidney expert Blood Purification
- Pre: Wang Zhanping,M.D
- Next: None
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis