Only 20% Kidney Function with FSGS How Long can Patient Live2014-07-11 08:48
How long can patient live if he has only 20% kidney function with FSGS? We have got asked about this question. To help people who have similar doubt, we provide analysis as below. Read on or chat with our online doctor for free and professional advice.
How serious is FSGS with only 20% kidney function?
This diagnosis indicates that the patient has progressed to stage 4 kidney disease with severe loss of renal function. As kidney capacity declines, patient will present symptoms like protein in urine, high blood pressure, swelling, fatigue, itchy skin, etc. Without effective treatment, the person will develop into final stage renal disease wherein dialysis or a transplant is needed to sustain life.
How long can patient with FSGS and only 20% kidney function live?
Actually, there is not a definite answer to this question, because it depends on many factors such as patient’s age, medical history, co-existing health issue, complications, and overall health condition.
If you are interested to get personalized analysis, please Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your test reports or more disease information. Our kidney experts will analyze it and reply you promptly.
Though FSGS and kidney function 20% is a quite severe condition, patient with this disorder still have great hope to live a normal life span as long as he can adopt prompt and effective treatment to prevent further aggravation of renal impairment and greatly raise the remaining kidney capacity. In this way, the disease will not progress in the future. You are recommended to consider taking natural remedy known as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy to achieve this purpose. To learn more details, please check Here. Thanks for your time reading!
- Tag: FSGS Prognosis FSGS and 20% kidney function
- Pre: How Long will a Woman with FSGS and 15% Kidney Function Live
- Next: 15 Percent Kidney Function in FSGS Life Expectancy
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What is the Prognosis of FSGS with High Creatinine Level
- How Long can I Avoid Dialysis with a 7 Creatinine in FSGS
- 15 Percent Kidney Function in FSGS Life Expectancy
- Only 20% Kidney Function with FSGS How Long can Patient Live
- How Long will a Woman with FSGS and 15% Kidney Function Live
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis