What is the Prognosis of FSGS with High Creatinine Level2015-01-24 15:05
What is the prognosis of FSGS with high creatinine level ? FSGS is one of the main causes of Nephrotic Sydrome in andult, it accounts for 15%-20%. At ten years after the diagnosis, about a half of patients with FSGS will developed ESRD, requiring dialysis or kidney transplant. In general, FSGS is hard to be cured but with timely treatment it can have a good prognosis.
Usually, for patients who are sensitive to Hormone doctor will recommend Hormonotherapy. For people with relapse FSGS they should also take some immunosuppressor. After that if they still can not control their disease well, doctor will recommend dialysis or kidney transplant. But to be frankly, about 25% of FSGS patients will experience recurrent FSGS after kidney transplant. When FSGS recurs, it typically does so within days to weeks of transplant, and essentially always within one year of transplant. So here i recommmend Immuontherapy to you, with the help of this therapy people can have a better prognosis.
Immuontherapy is a scientific and systemic treatment consisting of 6 steps---immune diagnosis, immune clearance, immune blocking, immune tolerance, immune regulation and immune protection. Cooperated with other therapies, it can cure FSGS from its underlying causes thus to prevent this disease from relapse. If you want to know more details about this therapy, you can leave message to us, we will reply you as soon as possible.
In one word, FSGS is hard to be cured but most of patients who have take actions have a better prognosis than those who never take any treatment. Patient who have take tretment have substantially better prognosis than those who did not respond to therapy or did not take therapy. If you need any help in treating FSGS, you can consult our online doctor directly, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: FSGS Prognosis FSGS with high creatinine level What is the prognosis of FSGS
- Pre: How Long can I Avoid Dialysis with a 7 Creatinine in FSGS
- Next: None
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What is the Prognosis of FSGS with High Creatinine Level
- How Long can I Avoid Dialysis with a 7 Creatinine in FSGS
- 15 Percent Kidney Function in FSGS Life Expectancy
- Only 20% Kidney Function with FSGS How Long can Patient Live
- How Long will a Woman with FSGS and 15% Kidney Function Live
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis