How to Treat Joint Pain and Protein Urine in FSGS2016-12-12 16:21
I have been living with FSGS for several year, now i also suffered from joint pain and protein urine. Please suggest how to treat it.
In the following i will give you some suggests for how to treat joint pain in FSGS and Hoe to treat protein urine in FSGS, hoping it can help you.
How to relieve joint pain in FSGS?
1. Drink plenty of water to flush out the toxins from the body and providing pain relief.
2. Take a glass of water and add two teaspoons each of apple cider vinegar and honey. Drink this mixture 2 times per day.
3. Natural herbs like ginger, turmeric root powder, ginseng, etc can help manage the pain, but the use of herbal remedies should be supervised by a trained health care professional.
4. Massage the affected area well with certain oil may show good results.
5. Perform exercises regularly and properly can give a lot of relief to the pain of joint.
How to treat protein urine in FSGS?
1. Drink plenty of water and restrict the alcohol intake or avoid alcohol can be helpful.
2. A low sodium diet helps lower the symptoms of this condition. Consult your doctor about the exact salt intake in your case.
3. Herbal treatment includes use of herbal remedies like tribulus terrestris and rencare can help improve renal function and urine flow.
4. Adopt natural remedy called Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy to repair the damaged filtering function of the kidneys and restore the overall renal function. Symptoms of FSGS like protein and blood in urine will disappear fundamentally.
If you want to relieve those symptoms of FSGS or want to treat FSGS well, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tag: FSGS FSGS Treatment Protein Urine Joint Pain
- Pre: What Treatment Can Prevent FSGS from Kidney Failure
- Next: What Treatment is the Best Choice for FSGS Patient