What are the Home Remedies for IgA Nephropathy2016-11-28 15:51
IgA Nephropathy, also known as Berger’s Disease, is an autoimmune disease. It occurs when an antibody called immunoglobulin A lodges on the kidneys, causing inflammations on kidneys.
What are the Home Remedies for IgA Nephropathy?
● Diet restriction
In general, low sodium and low protein are the basics of kidney-friendly diet, because damaged kidneys cannot discharge excess sodium and by-products of protein.
The patient may be given steroids or immunosuppressants to restrain inflammations, thus relieving symptoms like proteinuria. In addition, hypertensive drugs may be also necessary to control blood pressure or swelling.
The above home remedies can help patient to relieve IgA Nephropathy in some degree, but not enough to cure it. What’s more, for patients who take long terms of steroids or suppressants may experience some side effects like low blood pressure, itchy skin, puffy eyes or face, low immunity, etc. Therefore, I recommend traditional Chinese herbs that can clear up the immune complexes.
Unlike over-the-counter medicines, Traditional Chinese Medicine can treat IgA Nephropathy from the root. And Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is the most effective one. With osmotic device, the effective ingredients can permeate into kidney lesions directly. They can dilate blood vessels, reduce inflammations and degrade extracellular matrixes, thus increasing the whole blood circulation. Then, kidneys can get enough blood volume and oxygen to function well.
If you are interested in this treatment or want to treat IgA Nephropathy effectively, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: IgA Nephropathy IgA Nephropathy Treatment
- Pre: Can IgA Nephropathy with Creatinine 1.9 be Reversed
- Next: 37% Kidney Function Means What for IgA Nephropathy Patient
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- IgA Nephropathy Diagnosis
- IgA Nephropathy Causes
- IgA Nephropathy Symptoms
- IgA Nephropathy Treatment
- IgA Nephropathy Diet
- IgA Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis