37% Kidney Function Means What for IgA Nephropathy Patient2016-12-27 15:10
In fact, kidneys have strong compensative capacity, only when the kidney function lower than 60% the patient will get some obviously uncomfortable symptoms, this is also the high time to treat the disease, otherwise, the disease will loss control and progressed into kidney failure in a rapid speed.
37% kidney function means what for IgA Nephropathy patient?
In general, 37% kidney function means the kidneys have been damaged moderately, and the disease has progressed into stage 3 kidney failure, which is a vital stage of kidney disease. If the patient cannot control their disease in this stage, their disease will goes into the last stage soon, then they have to face dialysis or renal transplant.
How can Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy treat IgA Nephropathy with 37% kidney function?
For patient with 37% kidney function they should try their best to repair the damaged kidneys and protect the residual ones from further damage timely, so that they can improve their kidney function to some degrees, and get a chance to avoid dialysis and renal transplant.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy as one of the most effective treatment of kidney disease, it has the good effect in repairing the damaged kidneys, what’s more, by its four functions(anti-inflammation, anti-thrombosis, anti-coagulation and enlarge blood vessels), it can protect the kidneys from further damage.
If you want to know more details about Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy or want to control IgA Nephropathy well, you can send email to us or consult our doctor on WhatsApp/Viber directly, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
Our WhatsApp/Viber: +86 18633865632
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: IgA Nephropathy IgA Nephropathy Treatment Kidney function
- Pre: What are the Home Remedies for IgA Nephropathy
- Next: Is There a Method for IgA Nephropathy
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- IgA Nephropathy Diagnosis
- IgA Nephropathy Causes
- IgA Nephropathy Symptoms
- IgA Nephropathy Treatment
- IgA Nephropathy Diet
- IgA Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis