Chinese Medicine to IgA Nephropathy Patients with Creatinine 6002017-11-29 16:05
Once the creatinine level goes up to 600, what will happen? Is it dangerous for IgA nephropathy patients? If I do not want to undergo dialysis, can Chinese medicine help me? How does it work?
What does creatinine 600 mean for IgA nephropathy patients?
More than 80% of the kidneys have been damaged as a result of the abnormal immune system in the situation of IgA nephropathy. A increasing number of extra water, toxins and waste products are deposited in the body day by day. The balance of internal environment is broken down. Various discomforts come out, and the patients will even be in life danger.
Which functions Chinese medicine take to deal with creatinine 600 with IgA nephropathy?
Chinese medicine has developed and applied in China for thousand of years. Nowadays, it can help the IgA nephropathy patients to maintain or reverse illness conditions from root causes safely. As a matter of fact, for IgA nephropathy patients with creatinine 600, it can take the ensuing functions:
1. Regulate immune system. Chinese medicine can help the patients wake up the immune system and thus strengthen the immunity. Later, our body is able to recover its function to attack against foreign objects and protect ourselves from any impairments. Such as Immunotherapy.
2. Eliminate all the poisonous depositions including creatinine from body naturally. For an example, with the help of Toxin-Removing Therapy, series of natural treatments are adopted to drive out of body through skin, defecation, sweat gland and other ways.
3. Repair kidney diseased but not died cells safely and availably. In clinic, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, Medicated Bath, Acupuncture will be put into use for the purpose of perfecting blood circulation, adding kidney self-healing ability and thus recover kidney function spontaneously in term of the patients' present illness conditions.
Are you interested in Chinese Medicine? Do you struggle in high creatinine level at around 600? Are you eager to live a better life without doing dialysis? If so, please leave a message below or send your medical reports to us. We will try our best to help you.
- Tag: IgA Nephropathy Treatment
- Pre: Is There Any Alternative to Dialysis for Patients with IgA Nephropathy
- Next: Should I Be Concerned With A Creatinine of 4.89 and a GFR of 27 in IgA Nephropathy