Why Hyperkalemia Occurred in Kidney Failure and How to Cure It2015-04-21 17:09
Why Hyperkalemia occurred in Kidney Failure ?
Normal serum potassium levels range from 3.5 to 5.0 mEq/liter in the blood. Normal daily intake of potassium is 70-100 mEq (270 to 390 mg/dl), and requires the kidneys to remove that same amount each day. Once the kidneys damaged, they can not remove the potassium timely that will lead to hyperkalemia
How to control the potassium level ?
Potassium enters the body through dietary intake, so you should control the intake of foods which are rich in high potassium. Potassium rich foods included
Fresh fruits: bananas, cantaloupe, oranges, strawberries, kiwi, avocados, apricots
Fresh vegetables: greens, mushrooms, peas, beets, tomatoes
Meats: beef, fish, turkey,
Juices: Orange, prune, apricot, grapefruit
How to treat Hyperkalemia in kidney failure ?
As we mentioned above, this disease is caused by kidney disorder, so if we want to cure it fit diet is not the only ways, we need to find some ways to correct kidney disorder.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy as one of the innovation of traditional Chinese her medicine, it has been proved effective in treating kidney disease. With the help of this therapy, the kidney function can be improved greatly, thus those symptoms induced by low kidney function will disappeared with it.
How can Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy improve the kidney function ?
In fact, this kind of therapy has four main functions by which the lower kidney functions can be improved, they are anti-inflammation, anti-thrombosis, anti-coagulation and enlarge blood pressure.
If you want to know more about Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy or need any help in treating kidney failure and it’s complication, you can send email to us or chat with our doctor on WhatsApp/Viber, we are here waiting to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
Our WhatsApp/Viber: +8618633865632
- Tag: Kidney Failure Symptoms Kidney Failure Hyperkalemia in Kidney Failure
- Pre: Anemia in Kidney Failure What is the Reason and How to Cure It
- Next: Kidney Failure Patient Have Trouble in Sleeping can It be Helped with Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Kidney Failure Diagnosis
- Kidney Failure Causes
- Kidney Failure Symptoms
- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Kidney Failure Diet
- Kidney Failure Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis