Anemia in Kidney Failure What is the Reason and How to Cure It2015-04-21 15:24
Anemia in kidney failure what is the reason and how to cure it ? In fact, anemia is a medical condition in which the red blood cell count or hemoglobin is less than normal. For men, anemia is typically defined as hemoglobin level of less than 13.5 gram/100 ml and in women as hemoglobin of less than 12.0 gram/100 ml.
Why anemia occurred in kidney disease ?
Anemia is caused by either a decrease in production of red blood cells or hemoglobin, or an increase in loss or destruction of red blood cells. You know, kidneys has many functions and one of them is to regulate the red blood cell production in the body, so once the kidneys are damaged, anemia as one of the symptoms will occurred.
What are the symptoms of anemia ?
Some patients with anemia have no symptoms. Others may feel tired, easily fatigued, appear pale, a feeling of heart racing, short of breath, and/or worsening of heart problems.
How to cure anemia in kidney disease ?
Anemia can be detected by a simple blood test called a complete blood cell count (CBC). Once you find you’ve been got it, you should take actions right away to prevent it from worsening.
The treatment of the anemia varies greatly and very much depends on the particular cause. But for kidney failure patient the key point to regulate anemia is to cure the kidney disease from its root. Only the damaged kidneys were repaired, all those symptoms caused by it will disappeared gradually.
If you need any help in treating kidney failure or have other questions about it, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you. Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: Kidney Failure Symptoms Kidney Failure Anemia in Kidney Failure
- Pre: Symptoms of High Blood Urea Nitrogen in Kidney Failure
- Next: Why Hyperkalemia Occurred in Kidney Failure and How to Cure It
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Kidney Failure Diagnosis
- Kidney Failure Causes
- Kidney Failure Symptoms
- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Kidney Failure Diet
- Kidney Failure Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis