Give Love, Let Education Continues without Boundaries
On 18th of June, Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital and public administration college of Hebei University of Economics and Business hold a joint activity called “Give Love, Let Education Continues without Boundaries”. This activity aims at helping pediatric kidney patients who got hospitalized continue their study at ward.
Each weeks, volunteers of Hebei University of Economics and Business will come to our hospital and have classes together with out patients. These classes including Chinese, English, music, maths, etc. While taking comprehensive treatment in our hospital, the patients have chance to continue their study.
Vice-president of Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital, Mr. Hu said that, “Our mission is to provide kidney disease patients with the most advanced treatments. The volunteers’ task is to provide patients with systematic and stable remediation. In this way, patients can regain health and knowledge!”
Currently, volunteers have made a detailed plan of having classes. 20 Children with kidney diseases will have classes in our hospital ward each week.
- Tag: News
- Pre: Update News on Kidney Disease Treatment in China 2014
- Next: Kidney Patient Medical Relief Fund of Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital Found Officially
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Shijiazhuang Kidney Hospital Signs Clinical Collaboration Agreement with Apollo Hospitals India
- Shijiazhuang Kidney Hospital Intends to Communicate with Indian Hospital
- Good news:Shijiazhuang Kidney Hospital Has a Free Consultation in Dubai
- A Happy Christmas Eve in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- We are Honored to Attend the UAE National Day Reception
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis
- Hospital Overview
- Experts Team
- Our Service
- Patient's Feedback
- Photo Album
- Treatment videos
- Inpatient Life Videos
- patient Story Videos