Good News to The Local Kidney Patients in Oman2017-07-24 15:09
In the near future, a group of excellent renal specialists of Beijing Tongshantang Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine will go to Oman for medical collaboration.
During the rest time, the renal experts will offer consultation for local kidney failure patients freely. It is a very rare opportunity for the patients suffering from horrible disease - kidney disease to meet the most famous professors around the world. But, there are some procedures of the consultation needed to be followed.
1. Appointment letter ( Passport copy or ID card is required).
2. Bring the latest test reports.
3. Be prepared with your medical history and what kinds of questions you want to ask, time is limited for each patient.
4. It’s free of charge and some medicines will be given for free.
By the way, Beijing Tongshantang Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine has been set as a model of “ the Belt and Road Health Industry Alliance” Proposed by China Government. And the hospital is planning to dispatch the renal doctors to many countries. Up to know, the medical group have been to the India, Philippines, Bangladesh and other countries. Additionally, they have gained the welcome and appreciation from the local kidney patients. It is because that they offered the help advice on diets, notices in daily according to patients’ illness conditions diagnosed by Chinese medicine method. If you are interested in these, please add , we will update the newest message here.
If you want to take part in the consultation, please send your name, contact information (phone no, e-mail or others), illness conditions to us as soon as possible. And then, we will help you to make an appointment.
- Tag: News
- Pre: Good News: The Renal Expert Team will Go to Bangladesh in July
- Next: Ambassador of the Kingdom of Bahrain Visited Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital