What should Kidney Transplant Patient Do If Their Original Disease Occurs Again2016-01-02 13:45
Patient Name: WAFEEQ
Marital Status: Married
Nationality: Saudi Arabia
He is a renal transplant patient and before taking the operation he has suffered from limbs swelling more than 10 years and elevated serum creatinine 1 years. The following are some details about his condition before and after treatment in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital.
10 years ago he caught a cold which induced edema of lower extremity. After taking two weeks medicines the edema disappeared. From then, edema appeared intermittently and it will disappeared after rest, so he did not pay high attention to it.
One year and 3 months ago, the edema aggravated suddenly, so he wen to the local hospital for further diagnosis. Then. His blood pressure increased into 140/80mmHg, the protein 3+, occult blood 2+, Blood Urea Nitrogen 78mg/dl, serum creatinine 2.8mg/dl. In order to enjoy a high quality life, he decided to take kidney transplant.
6 months ago, he caught a cold again and this time he got serious nausea, vomiting and edema, his blood pressure went up to 170/90mmHg. The test shown hemoglobin 95g/L, protein 2+, occult blood 2+, serum creatinine level increased to 9.2mg/dl.
The local doctor recommended him to take dialysis but he refused.
Conditions before admission:
Blood pressure 200/95mmHg
Occult blood 1+
Serum creatinine 1411umol/L
UA(Uric Acid) 452umol/L
Treatment in our hospital:
Hot Compress Therapy(to ), Foot Bath Therapy(to promote blood circulation and remove blood stasis), Oral Chinese Medicine(to protect the kidney function), MaiKang Mixture(to reinforcing Qi and nourishing blood), Dialysis(to relieve the serious symptoms)
Conditions after treatment:
After 25 days treatment, his emotion, appetite and sleep quality all got improved greatly. Besides that, the symptoms like vomiting has disappeared. The blood pressure level downs to 120-140/70-90mmHg and keeps steady.
The test shown Hemoglobin is 83g/L, protein +, occult blood +-,BUN 20mmol/L, serum creatinine 691umol/L,UA 327umol/L.
His dialysis times has down to 2times/week from 3times/week. And we believe that he will get rid of dialysis soon.
If you want to know more details about our unique treatments or want to treat kidney failure without dialysis or renal transplant you can send email to us or consult our doctor on WhatsApp/Viber directly, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
Our WhatsApp/Viber: +8618633865632
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Patient Stories Kidney Transplant Original Disease Occurs Again
- Pre: Will Chinese Medicine Control Diabetic Nephropathy Well
- Next: Chinese Medicine Help Kidney Failure Patient Get Rid of Dialysis Finally
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Omani Patient in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy With Creatinine 688 be Treated
- A Patient From Honduras in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Toxins-Removing Treatment Helps Kidney Failure Patient Reduce High Creatinine
- A Patient from Mexico in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis