Can Kidney Failure Patient with Creatinine 823 Avoid Dialysis2016-10-23 15:35
Two-month ago, Mr.Jiang always felt fatigue, meanwhile he found his eyelids are easy to get swollen. So he went to see the doctor, then the tests shown that his creatinine level had gone up to 823, so the doctor advise him to take dialysis. But he refused. So he came to Shijiazhuang Kidney disease Hospital to take the alternative treatment.
When he just came to our hospital, his creatinine level is 823, although his disease have been damaged seriously, but there are still remaining parts of kidney functions, so if he can take some treatments to protect those residual kidney function from further damage and recover the damaged kidney function. He can get a chance to avoid dialysis.
For recovering the damaged kidney function, we choose Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy and Toxin-Removing Treatment for him. Those two treatments works well with each other. Through half of a month treatment, symptoms like anemia, fatigue and swelling disappeared. The creatinine level reduced to 500.
So we make a further treatment plan, including foot bath, medicated bath, circle therapy. After one month, his appetite got recovery and urine volume goes up to 2000ml. The tests shown that, his creatinine level downs to 320, so he need not tale take dialysis any more.
Now he need not to worry about his disease any more, as long as he can get his disease under control and keep a healthy diet, he can live a quality life without dialysis for the rest of his life.
If you want to know more details about those treatments he received or want to avoid dialysis, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Creatinine Dialysis Kidney Failure Patient Story
- Pre: Through One-Month Treatment He Finally Avoid Dialysis
- Next: Uremia with High Creatinine Got Controlled by Chinese Medicine
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Omani Patient in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy With Creatinine 688 be Treated
- A Patient From Honduras in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Toxins-Removing Treatment Helps Kidney Failure Patient Reduce High Creatinine
- A Patient from Mexico in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis