What Are The Causes of PKD2013-09-06 17:16
Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) is known as a genetic kidney disease, and about 60% of PKD patients get this disease by gene, while we must notice that there are about 40% of patients who get this disease due to other ingredients. Well then, what are the causes of PKD?
This is the most common reason, and the disease can be propagated to several generations in the family which has the abnormal gene. PKD is divided into ADPKD and ARPKD. ADPKD mainly appears in adults, and it is more common. ARPKD mainly appears in children, and most patients die soon after their birth.
Pesticides, chemical agent, pollutions and radioactive rays, which are toxic to our body, can damage our tissues and organs as well as kidney. Besides, these are also the main reasons of gene mutation, and changed genes may cause PKD.
Infections can change body’s internal circumstance, which may result in gene mutation. Then, the changed circumstance may lead to the onset or progression of PKD.
Bad eating habits can cause many diseases. For example, if the foods are not clean, people may be infected, and if the nutrients are not balanced in one’s diet for a long period, his organs will be damaged.
People who have a busy work, and don’t have regular and enough rest, or people who suffer from huge pressure in their minds, are the group at a high risk of PKD.
There are many other factors that can cause PKD, but most of them are related to bad habits and terrible circumstance. So we should check our lifestyle and pay attention to our environment, and take measures to protect our health when we meet risky ingredients. Anyway, preventing is much better than therapy.
If you have any doubt, or any question about PKD, you can contact our online doctor, or leave a message to us, and we will give you a detailed answer as soon as possible.
- Pre: None
- Next: None
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Are The Causes of PKD
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Causes
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diet
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis