What Should Purpura Nephritis Patients Care in Their Diet2013-09-14 16:01
Patients with kidney diseases often have strict restrictions in their diet. As to purpura nephritis patients, this disease is a kind of anaphylactic disease, and gastrointestinal problems often appear. Certainly, the diet for purpura nephritis patients must have more restrictions.
Appropriate protein intake
Patients need to control the amount of protein appropriately. Edema and hypoproteinemia often occur in purpura nephritis patients, so enough protein must be guaranteed. If not, the immunity of purpura nephritis patient will decline, and in that case, patients are susceptible for infection. Besides, the condition of edema will aggravate. What’s more, there are eight kinds of amino acids that can not be compounded by our body, which must be absorbed from foods. Such as meat, milk, egg, fish, and so on.
On the other hand, because protein can produce lots of metabolic wastes, so too much protein will increase the workload of kidneys, which will cause more kidney damages. So the intake of protein must be restricted appropriately.
The intake of sodium and water
Purpura nephritis patients often have edema and hypertension. With these two symptoms, patients need to limit salt intake and fluid intake. How much water a Purpura Nephritis patient can drink depends on the specific illness condition, so patients may be allowed to drink different amount of water.
Avoid anaphylactic foods
Purpura nephritis is a kind of disease caused by anaphylactic substances, so anaphylactic foods should be avoided. Such as sea foods, chilli, scallion, caraway and dog meat, etc. These foods may aggravate patient’s condition.
Avoid fried foods
Purpura nephritis patients often have gastrointestinal problems, such as gastrointestinal Bleeding. Their digestive systems are weak, so foods which is not easy to be digested should be forbidden, especially fried foods.
There are many other aspects that patients with purpura nephritis should pay attention to, such as potassium intake, phosphorus intake, calory intake and so on. Here we are not able to write them down clearly. If you are interested in learning more detailed information, please contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre: Some Foods That Should Be Forbidden to Purpura Nephritis
- Next: Which Kind of Protein Source Foods can be Chosen for Henoch-Schönlein Purpura Nephritis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Purpura Nephritis Diagnosis
- Purpura Nephritis Basic
- Purpura Nephritis Symptoms
- Purpura Nephritis Treatment
- Purpura Nephritis Diet
- Purpura Nephritis Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis