Is Creatinine Level 7 High for People with Purpura Nephritis2014-07-10 02:54
Is creatinine level 7 high for people with Purpura Nephritis? To help people who have this question, we provide detailed explanation as below. Read on or consult our online doctor for free and professional advice.
What does creatinine level 7 in Purpura Nephritis mean?
As a chemical waste product of creatine, creatinine is removed from the body entirely by the kidneys. The normal range is between 0.5-1.3 mg/dl. When the level increases above the normal range, about 50% or more of renal function has been lost.
In general, diagnosis of creatinine 7 indicates that patients have progressed to end-stage renal disease with loss of most kidney function. At this point, the kidneys are unable to work adequately to sustain life. Left untreated, the disorder will be fatal.
How to treat creatinine level 7 in Purpura Nephritis effectively?
As the underlying cause of elevated level is severely damage kidney capacity, the most effective way to deal with this disorder is to repair the impaired kidneys and raise the overall renal function.
At present, the most advanced treatment with such curative effects is Blood Pollution Therapy. It is a systematic therapy with aims at treat renal failure from the root cause by cleaning the blood and restore the kidney function.
The whole treatment process includes three parts, named an accurate diagnosis by Immune Special Tests, clean the blood by blood purification methods, and repair the renal impairment with TCM remedies.
In case of creatinine level 7 in Purpura Nephritis, Blood Pollution Therapy can work efficiently to stop the disease’s further aggravation and lower the high level naturally. Interested to know the best treatment plan for your condition? Please Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply you soon within 24 hours. Take care please!
- Tag: Purpura Nephritis Symptoms Purpura Nephritis and creatinine 7
- Pre: How to Treat 5.0 Creatinine Level in Purpura Nephritis Patients
- Next: None
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Purpura Nephritis Diagnosis
- Purpura Nephritis Basic
- Purpura Nephritis Symptoms
- Purpura Nephritis Treatment
- Purpura Nephritis Diet
- Purpura Nephritis Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis