Why Stem Cell Therapy Is Better Than Dialysis for Patients with IgA Nephropathy2016-04-26 16:06
Why Stem cell therapy is better than Dialysis for patients with IgA Nephropathy? IgA Nephritis ( IgA glomerulonephritis) is a recurrent gross or microscopic hematuria, glomerular mesangial cell proliferation, matrix increase, with extensive deposits of IgA characteristics of primary glomerular disease.
Why people want to use other way to treat IgA Nephropathy instead of dialysis?
The biggest factor is that dialysis only can eliminate toxins and waste out of our body but can not change anything about glomerulus and the damage of kidney. Patients need a effective method to treat kidney disease from root not only consider about the speed of reduce the symptoms. But dialysis is lay emphasis on control illness conditions not the pathogenesis. That make patients have no confidence in dialysis anymore.
Why Stem Cell Therapy Is Better?
First, this kind of therapy is aim at the pathogenesis not only care about symptoms. Second, stem cell therapy uses the stem cells which belong to patients’ own body and have ability to reproduces more cells that can be used as kidney cells to improve kidney function. The last but the most important, stem cell therapy with intention of improving the whole body blood circulation and blood stasis to make patients’ body constantly recover and improve by itself. That will lead to kidney blood circulation return to normal. Plenty of blood through the kidneys will cause them to dynamic. Thus IgA Nephropathy will be treated and controlled well.
Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital is the specific hospital for kidney disease, Stem Cell Therapy and Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy are the core treatment of it to cooperate with treatment. If you have any question about kidney disease, please send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us with Whatsapp:+86 18633865632. We will try our best to help you solve you problems.
- Tag: IgA Nephropathy Stem Cell Therapy Alternative to Dialysis
- Pre: Stem Cell Therapy Might Become An Alternative to Dialysis for Nephrotic Syndrome
- Next: How does Stem Cell Therapy Treat Kidney Failure
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis