Stem Cell Therapy for Kidney Failure Patient2016-07-04 10:51
To be frankly, Stem Cell Therapy has great effect in treating kidney failure, even though it can help help all the patient to avoid dialysis but it can help most of the patient avoid dialysis.
How can stem cell therapy help kidney failure patient avoid dialysis?
Stem cell therapy refers to stem cells go to damaged areas and regenerate new cells and tissues in an appropriate condition. In recent years, this therapy has been used widely to treat respiratory diseases, cerebropathy, blood disease, liver diseases, etc. For kidney disease patients, stem cell therapy shows a quite potential effect on repairing damaged kidney inherent cells and rebuilding kidney normal structure
In one sterile environment, a lot of stem cells are injected to patients' body. Then, they can go to damaged kidneys to differentiate into kidney inherent cells. For example, if glomerular epithelial cells are damaged, stem cells will differentiate into this kind of cells.
Once these new cells can play their work normally, it means kidney disease is treated fundamentally. Generally speaking, kidney disease patients may get the following benefits from this therapy:
- Repair damaged kidney cells and regenerate new cells
- Rebuild immune system through inhibiting the proliferation of T cells and immune reactions
- Improve kidney function largely
- Alleviate complications such as high creatinine level and hypertension
- Prevent the relapse of kidney disease
- Delay or even avoid dialysis
If you want to know more details about Stem Cell Therapy or want to avoid dialysis, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre: Is Stem Cell Therapy Effective for Treating Nephrotic Syndrome
- Next: Stem Cell Therapy-An Effective Treatment for Kidney Failure