Stem Cell Therapy-An Effective Treatment for Kidney Failure2016-07-10 17:30
Stem Cell Therapy as a new effective treatment for kidney failure it has helped many patients get their life back, but few of people know it. So in the following i will give you some simple introductions about it.
What is stem cell therapy?
Stem cell therapy refers to stem cells go to damaged areas and regenerate new cells and tissues in an appropriate condition. In recent years, this therapy has been used widely to treat respiratory diseases, cerebropathy, blood disease, liver diseases, etc. For kidney disease patients, stem cell therapy shows a quite potential effect on repairing damaged kidney inherent cells and rebuilding kidney normal structure.
How can Stem cell therapy treat kidney failure?
In one sterile environment, a lot of stem cells are injected to patients' body. Then, they can go to damaged kidneys to differentiate into kidney inherent cells. For example, if glomerular epithelial cells are damaged, stem cells will differentiate into this kind of cells.
Once these new cells can play their work normally, it means kidney disease is treated fundamentally. Generally speaking, kidney disease patients may get the following benefits from this therapy:
- Repair damaged kidney cells and regenerate new cells
- Rebuild immune system through inhibiting the proliferation of T cells and immune reactions
- Improve kidney function largely
- Alleviate complications such as high creatinine level and hypertension
- Prevent the relapse of kidney disease
- Delay or even avoid dialysis
If you are interested in Stem Cell Therapy or want to control kidney failure effectively, you can send email to us or consult our doctor on WhatsApp/Viber directly, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our WhatsApp/Viber: +8618633865632
- Tag: Kidney Failure Stem Cell Therapy
- Pre: Stem Cell Therapy for Kidney Failure Patient
- Next: Stem Cell Treatment is Effect for Treating Kidney Failure
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis