Where Can Kidney Failure Patient Get Stem Cell Therapy2016-04-05 14:02
Where can kidney failure patient get Stem Cell Therapy? Even though stem cell therapy shows an obvious and irreplaceable effect on treating kidney disease, not every country has corresponding centers to do this therapy. Shijiazhuang Hetaiheng Hospital can provide a chance for patient to take this treatment.
What are the curative effect of Stem Cell Therapy?
- Repair damaged kidney cells and regenerate new cells
- Rebuild immune system through inhibiting the proliferation of T cells and immune reactions
- Improve kidney function largely
- Alleviate complications such as high creatinine level and hypertension
- Prevent the relapse of kidney disease
- Delay or even avoid dialysis
Dose all the kidney failure patient suitable for Stem Cell Therapy?
Stem cell therapy refers to stem cells go to damaged areas and regenerate new cells and tissues in an appropriate condition. In recent years, this therapy has been used widely to treat respiratory diseases, cerebropathy, blood disease, liver diseases, etc. For kidney disease patients, stem cell therapy shows a quite potential effect on repairing damaged kidney inherent cells and rebuilding kidney normal structure.
However, not all the patient are suitable for it, even for those patients who can take it they also may get different treatment effect. So as a kidney failure patient you should learn more about it before making the decision.
If you want to know more details about Stem Cell Therapy or want to treat kidney failure effectively, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre: How does Stem Cell Therapy Treat Kidney Failure
- Next: Stem Cell Therapy Can be Used for Treating End Stage Renal Disease