Why Stage 3 is a Vital Stage in Chronic Kidney Disease2015-10-10 17:23
Why stage 3 is a vital stage in chronic kidney disease ? In clinic, chronic kidney disease will experience a long time to fall into the last stage so people have enough time to prevent the progression of this disease. Before the disease get into stage 3, some of the patients even have no obvious symptoms, so most of people will found their disease in stage 3.
Why many people can not find their disease until it get into stage 3 ?
You know kidneys have strong compensative capacity, so many people will not feel any different until their kidney function down to 50%, that is to say once patient found their disease, the kidneys have been damaged more than 50%. In stage 3 the kidney function is lower than 60% and many symptoms and complications will occurred in this stage one by one, so it is a very vital stage.
What should stage 3 kidney disease patients do ?
In stage 3 most of the kidney tissues are damaged but not necrosis, so for patients who are in this stage they still have a chance to reverse their disease by repairing those damaged kidney tissues.
The first thing patients should do is to make a diet plan according to their own condition, you know diet plays an important role in treating kidney disease, it is helpful for relieving the kidneys’ workload and increasing the curative effect.
Then, patients should to take a systematic treatment which is also the key point to reverse the kidney disease. As long as the patient can take the proper treatment timely, they may live a normal life, at least, they can enjoy a quality life without dialysis.
If you have other questions or need any help in treating kidney disease, you can send email or leave message to us, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: stage 3 Kidney Disease Chronic Kidney Disease CKD basics
- Pre: Can Cozaar Cause Chronic Kidney Disease
- Next: Can Atrophy Kidney Caused by High Blood Pressure
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis