Can Atrophy Kidney Caused by High Blood Pressure2015-10-22 17:16
Can atrophy kidney caused by high blood pressure? In fact, long-terms of high blood pressure can induce atrophy kidney, if left untreated it may lead to kidney failure, even Uremia.
Why high blood pressure may induce atrophy kidney ?
Hypertension will start the renin-angiotensin system and cause narrowing of the renal vessels and lack of blood and oxygen supply in the kidneys, so the kidneys will gradually shrink. So for patient who are suffering from high blood pressure for a long time, they should pay high attention to it.
How to improve the kidney function caused by atrophy kidney ?
The key point to improve the kidney function is to dilate the blood vessels, improve blood circulation and increase the blood flow in the kidneys. After the blood and oxygen supply in the kidneys is sufficient, the self renewal of the damaged cells will be reactivated, thus recovering the kidney function.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy as one of the innovation of traditional Chinese Medicine, it can achieve this aims by repairing the damaged kidney tissues and protecting the residual ones from further damage. But to be frankly, the atrophy kidneys can not be recovered any more, because those necrosis tissues can not be repaired, so as a kidney disease patient with atrophy kidney you should take actions timely, so that you can get a chance to delay, even stop the progression of kidney failure.
If you are a patient who are in the same situation and are interested in Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherpay or need any help in treating kidney disease, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: High blood pressure Atrophy kidney CKD Causes
- Pre: Why Stage 3 is a Vital Stage in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Next: None
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis