Can I Drink Red Wine with Kidney Disease2014-02-21 06:58
Can I drink red wine with kidney disease? This is a question we received from our mail box. As we know, for kidney disease patients, they need to limit their daily diet and know exactly about what to eat or drink and what not to eat or drink. Red wine is favored by many people all over the world and drinking red wine has lots of benefits for people. However, kidney disease patients should drinking red wine depending on their illness condition.
Here are some common benefits of drinking red wine for kidney disease patients.
Red wine contains resveratrol which have the function of anti-inflammation, and this can help kidney disease patients get rid of infections and help them prevent the further damage to kidneys.
Take proper red wine can also help kidney disease patients prevent the formation of blood clots, which can make a good blood environment for kidney disease patients.
3. Lower cholesterol level
Resveratrol in red wine can also help prevent fat accumulation and lower cholesterol level, which can help reduce the kidney burden and prevent the further damage to kidneys.
4. Prevent cardiovascular disease
Cardiovascular disease is a common complication for kidney disease patients, and it is a high risk for kidney disease patients to cause death. Red wine can help raise the good HDL cholesterol levels and reduce the bad LDL cholesterol levels, and this can help reduce the high risk of cardiovascular disease.
5. Boost immune system
Drinking red wine can also improve the immune system for kidney disease patients, and it can help prevent the cold or infections, which can help kidney disease patients prevent their kidney damage.
From above, we can know the benefits of drinking red wine for kidney disease patients, however, although it is good for kidney disease patients, they need to take proper red wine depending on their illness condition. Because too much red wine intake may cause high blood pressure, stroke, some cancers and liver disease. Therefore, kidney disease patients need to ask the advices of their doctors before they drink red wine.
- Tag: CKD Diet
- Pre: Certain Diet to Raise Low Hemoglobin in CKD
- Next: Is Banana Bad for Stage 4 Chronic Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Why Kidney Disease Patient should Control the Intake of Cholesterol
- Dialysis Patient with GFR 11 What Amount of Liquid should I Drink
- Why Chronic Kidney Disease Patient should Control the Intake of Phosphorus
- Kidney Disease Patient with Gout should Avoid to Take Foods with High Purine
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Eat Black Beans
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis