After Kidney Transplant If Creatinine Level is 4.2 What to Do2014-07-25 03:34
“Hi, actually I am a patient after kidney transplant with creatinine level is 4.2. The surgery is done more than 5 years ago. What to do? Is there any solution?”
Expert answer: How are you? We have got your query regarding your creatinine level is 4.2 after kidney transplant. Please do not worry. We will try our best to share useful information.
Your creatinine level is much higher than normal range. This indicates severe dysfunction of your transplanted kidney. Currently, the most important thing is to take prompt treatment to protect and improve the remaining renal function, thus lowering your high level naturally.
To response you with the most suitable treatment plan, we firstly need to know your detailed illness information including your age, primary disease, co-existing health issue, and overall health state. You can Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with such information. Our kidney experts will make a comprehensive analysis and reply you soon within 24 hours.
In modern medical technology, the most advanced treatment for your high creatinine after kidney transplant is herbal remedy called Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. (You can click Here to watch the video introduction)
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a holistic approach which can not only lower your elevated level but also protect your transplanted kidney from being further damaged. Over time, your kidney function will get greatly raised. If you are interested to learn more detailed information about our featured therapy, please click Here.
Besides, there are also other remedies that can be used to ensure the best treatment effects. These options are cycle therapy, enema, full bath therapy, foot bath, moxibustion, and oral Chinese herb medicine. Certain methods are chosen according to personalized disease condition. Want to know more details? Feel free to let us know. Take care please!
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Creatinine creatinine 4.2 after kidney transplant
- Pre: Herbal Medicine for Men with High Creatinine Level 7
- Next: Blood Urea Nitrogen 113 & Creatinine 5.6 Is There Any Natural Remedy
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis