Blood Urea Nitrogen 113 & Creatinine 5.6 Is There Any Natural Remedy2014-08-06 06:58
“My test report showed blood urea nitrogen 113 and creatinine 5.6. Is there any natural remedy for my condition? Please advise.” In response to this query, we provide explanation as below. Read on to learn more. Or, chat with our online doctor for free advice.
Is blood urea nitrogen 113 and creatinine 5.6 serious?
As is known, normal level of BUN is between 10-20 mg/dL and normal serum creatinine level is around 0.5-1.2 mg/dL. Increased levels can indicate dysfunction of the kidneys.
This test result indicates that your kidneys have been severely damaged and prompt treatment should be adopted as early as possible to solve the problem.
Is there any natural treatment for blood urea nitrogen 113 and creatinine 5.6?
Actually, the answer is “YES”. Kidney experts of Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital have developed such kind of option called Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. (Check Here to watch the video introduction)
Other than oral drugs, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is an external application of herb medicine with no side effect. Based on an accurate diagnosis, kidney doctors will select suitable herbal medicines and micronize them into tiny granules. With the help of modern penetrant and osmosis devices, active ingredients can arrive at renal lesion directly and then work to repair the renal impairment and restore the overall kidney function. To learn more detailed introduction, please check Here.
So far, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is considered as the best choice of natural treatment for your condition of blood urea nitrogen 113 and creatinine 5.6. You are recommended to consider taking this therapy to achieve most satisfying curative effects. Still have anything unclear? Please leave your doubt in the section below. Keep well!
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Creatinine Creatinine 5.6 and BUN 113
- Pre: After Kidney Transplant If Creatinine Level is 4.2 What to Do
- Next: Can Kidney Stone Cause High Serum Creatinine Level
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis