Signs and Symptoms of High Creatinine Level2013-10-01 10:44
What are the signs and symptoms of high creatinine level? When creatinine level in blood is higher than the range 0.5-1.3mg/dL, we can say there is high serum creatinine level. Kidney disease is the most common cause for elevation of creatinine level. For people who are living with kidney problem, high creatinine level indicates there are lots of toxins in the blood and it is always accompanied by a series of signs and symptoms. Today, we will give an introduction about the most common signs and symptoms of high creatinine level.
Kidney is an organ with function of producing urine, excreting wastes, regulating blood pressure, secreting hormone and keeping balance of fluid and electrolyte. Creatinine is a waste produced in the body and normally discharged through kidneys. Clinical studies show that serum creatinine level begins to increase when about a half of kidney function is affected. Therefore, for patients with high creatinine level associated with kidney problem, they usually have the following signs and symptoms:
1. Digestive problems like poor appetite, nausea and vomiting
2. Foamy urine
3. Blood urine
4. Swelling or edema
5. Fatigue or tiredness
6. Skin problems like dry skin, yellow skin and itchy skin
7. Urine changes like frequent urination at night, decreased urine output and anuria
8. High blood pressure
Serum creatinine level reflects kidney condition. High creatinine level in blood indicates kidneys are injured and kidney function is affected seriously, so it is always accompanied with above mentioned signs and symptoms which actually occur due to the decrease of kidney function. Therefore, for patients with high creatinine level caused by kidney problem, if they want to remove these signs or get these symptoms remitted radically, they must repair kidney damages to restore kidney function. Recently, Chinese medicines have been proven to be able to repair injured kidney intrinsic cells and thus improve kidney function, so if you have not find an effective treatment that can help you lower your creatinine level effectively, Chinese medicine is highly recommended. Leave message to firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information about how Chinese medicine treats kidney disease.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis