Creatinine Level Downs from 7.8 to 5.6 after Dialysis is that Means My Disease Goes Well2015-04-05 10:07
If my creatinine level downs from 7.8 to 5.6 after dialysis is that means my disease goes well ? You know that dialysis as one of the replacement of kidneys, it can lower the high creatinine level by discharging the extra toxins out of the blood. But we can not say the disease is goes well or not just according to the creatinine level, because the creatinine level may goes high again after stop dialysis.
How can we know the disease is goes well or not ?
As we mentioned above, we can not say the disease is goes well or not just depend on the creatinine level. Another important indicator is GFR, which is more sensitive than creatinine.
You know that creatinine level can be affected by many factors but GFR level can reflect the kidney function directly, so it is more accurate in measuring the kidney function. So if your GFR level get improved that means your disease is goes well.
Can GFR be improved by dialysis ?
To be frankly, dialysis can not improve the lower GFR level. That is because dialysis is just a replacement of kidneys, it can replace kidneys discharge the extra toxins and fluid our of the blood, but can not repair the damaged kidneys. That is to say the lower GFR level can not be improved by dialysis.
As we mentioned above, dialysis can not repair the damaged kidneys, so once patients stop taking it, those symptoms like high creatinine level caused by kidney disorder will appeared again. If you want to lower your high creatinine level permanently and reverse kidney disease, you have to take some alternative therapies.
If you need any help in lowering the high creatinine level or want to get rid of dialysis, you can send email to us, we will try our best to help you. Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Creatinine Dialysis Creatinine Level Downs from 7.8 to 5.6
- Pre: Is Creatinine Levels Fluctuate in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Next: Creatinine 6.3 in Kidney Disease What does That Indicate
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis