Creatinine 6.3 in Kidney Disease What does That Indicate2015-05-05 10:32
My serum creatinine is 6.3 during the recent test what does that indicate ? I am male aged 42 years old. Actually, serum creatinine is one of the indicator of kidney function, from the values of it we can know which stage the disease is in.
In clinic, creatinine 6.3 means the disease now is in stage 4 chronic kidney disease and there are just left less than 30% kidney function can work normally. Without good control the disease will goes to stage 5, that is the End Stage Renal Disease, which is a life-threatening disease, then people have to take dialysis or transplant.
So for people who are in this situation, they should take actions immediately to prevent the disease goes worse. In the past, there is no good ways to prevent the progression of this disease, the only thing people can do is to delay it. But now there are some unique therapies which can help people to prevent it, even reverse it. Those therapies are based on traditional Chinese herb medicine, and they can cure the disease effectively in a short time. What’s more, it can solve the kidney problem from its underlying causes.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is one of most effective therapies in treating kidney disease, there are many kinds of herb in it, so during the treatment doctors will arrange different herbs according to the patient’s condition, so as to achieve the better curative effect. Cooperate with other therapies, it can solve the kidney problem from its root.
From the above we know that serum creatinine 6.3 means the disease now is in stage 4 chronic kidney disease, in the past it is hard to be cured, but now with the help of proper treatment, the progression of this disease can be prevented, even reversed. So if you need any help in treating kidney disease, do not hesitant to contact our online doctor directly, we will try our best to help you.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Kidney Disease Creatinine 6.3 Kidney disease basics
- Pre: Creatinine Level Downs from 7.8 to 5.6 after Dialysis is that Means My Disease Goes Well
- Next: The Kidney Damage Degree for Patients with Creatinine 5.7
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis