Remedy for Patients with High Creatinine Level2013-10-09 10:49
What is the remedy for patients with high creatinine level? High creatinine level is a typical clinical manifestation of kidney disease, so almost all the kidney disease patients have elevated creatinine level. Keeping serum creatinine level in a stable range is very beneficial and important for kidney disease patients, so they are all interested in the remedy that can bring their creatinine level in blood under control. Well then, what are the remedies for patients with high creatinine level on earth?
Why kidney disease patients need to control their creatinine level?
To know well about the remedies that can help to lower creatinine level, it is necessary for us to firstly understand the bad effects of high creatinine level.
In our daily life, many conditions can cause elevation of serum creatinine level such as overuse of some drugs, improper diet and some illnesses and so on. Creatinine is a nitrogenous organic acid that is normally discharged by kidneys. For people with kidney disease, their serum creatinine level increases as kidneys fail to function properly. Under such a condition, not only creatinine, but also many other toxic substances will build up in the body. Therefore, in cases of kidney disease, high creatinine level always indicates serious kidney damages and buildup of lots of toxins in the blood. Without an effective management, creatinine and other wastes will cause damages on internal organs and thus cause further illness problems. This is the reason why kidney disease patients need to lower high creatinine level in blood.
What are the remedies for patients with high creatinine level?
In medicine, remedy for patients with high creatinine level caused by kidney disease includes:
1. Drinking much more water. This will help to flush out creatinine from the kidney and thus to achieve the goal of lowering high creatinine level.
2. Limitation of meat and physical activities. Creatinine is the end product of meat, including meat we eat and muscles. Eating too much meat at one time or doing drastic physical activities both can cause elevation of creatinine level in blood. Therefore, eating less meat and doing less drastic physical activities are helpful.
3. Stop eating creatine supplement or reduce the dose of it. Creatine supplement is proven to be able to increase creatinine level, so stop taking it or reduce the dose of it under the direction of doctors.
4. Some herbs like ginseng can be applied to lower creatinine level.
5. Restore of kidney function. For patients with kidney disease, creatinine level in blood increases as kidneys are injured and have difficulty in excreting excess creatinine. Seeing from this point of view, only when kidney function is restored, can creatinine level be lowered radically.
Any questions about article: remedy for patients with high creatinine level, please feel free to consult our consultant online or leave message to email@example.com directly.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Creatinine
- Pre: Treatment for High Creatinine Level Other Than Dialysis
- Next: Natural Treatment for Elevated Urea Nitrogen
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis