Natural Treatment for Elevated Urea Nitrogen2013-10-09 16:24
Is there a natural treatment for elevated urea nitrogen level in blood? If yes, what is it?
Many conditions can elevate urea nitrogen in blood, and kidney disease is the most common one, as kidney is responsible for keeping BUN (Blood Urea Nitrogen) level in the normal range (6-20mg/dL). In medicine, there is a natural treatment for kidney disease and it is Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. With this treatment, impaired kidney function can be naturally restored to some extend. And as long as kidney condition is improved, urea nitrogen accumulated in the blood will be discharged successfully. Consequently, BUN level is lowered. Therefore, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy can be regarded as a natural treatment for elevated urea nitrogen.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a herbal treatment which works through a group of herbs. We say this is a natural treatment for kidney disease, as it causes no side effects or discomforts during the whole treatment process. We know kidney disease is treated by controlling its symptoms like high blood pressure, proteinuria and anemia in many cases. And the treatment is usually based on glucocorticoid or immunosuppressive agents. These drugs are helpful and effective in treating kidney disease, but unfortunately, long-term taking of these medications will cause a series of side effects. Therefore, it is not a long-term solution. This also explains why a natural treatment is urgently needed by kidney disease patients.
Micro-Chinese Medicine is created to help kidney disease patients achieve this goal. In this treatment, different herbs are applied. Before they are used, a group of experiments have been done it turns out that these herbs have great effects in expanding blood vessels, blocking inflammation, preventing coagulation and degrading extracellular matrixes. Under the effects of these functions, injured kidney intrinsic cells can be activated and repaired. As long as much more kidney cells perform function, urea nitrogen accumulated in the blood will be discharged successfully and consequently, urea nitrogen level in blood decreases.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: High BUN
- Pre: Remedy for Patients with High Creatinine Level
- Next: What Would Be the Best Diet to Lower Creatinine Level
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis