Is It Necessary for Kidney Disease Patient with Creatinine 2.7 to Take Treatment Now2016-01-05 16:32
I am a kidney disease patient, the doctor said my creatinine level has up to 2.7 and he recommend me to take treatment now. But i have no any obvious symptoms, so i refused. I am wondering is it really necessary for me to take treatment now?
To be frankly, your doctor is right, you should take treatment although you have no much symptoms.
Why kidney disease patient with creatinine 2.7 and no much symptoms also should take treatment?
In clinic, creatinine 2.7 belongs to stage 3 kidney disease, which is a vital stage of kidney disease. At this stage you may not have any symptoms of physical discomfort while you may occasionally have back pain, fatigue or weakness symptoms. The progression of this illness is very slow in early stage, so you will not have any sense probably for a long time, but it just likes a bomb exsiting in your body which will explode at any time, because your kidneys have been damaged already, once you get serious cold or infection, this disease will progress rapidly until renal failure stage ( means dialysis stage ). You can take this case like a crack appeared in the wall, although it is still available, but if you do not repair the creak, it might collapse at any time. So you’d better take treatment timely.
What treatment is better for kidney disease patient with creatinine 2.7?
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a better choice for patient with creatinine 2.7. This treatment as one of the innovation of traditional Chinese Herb Medicine, it can treat kidney disease safely and efficiently. With the help of this treatment, kidney disease patient with creatinine level 2.7 can get a chance back to normal life, at least, they can live a quality life without dialysis or renal transplant.
If you want to know more information about Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy or need any help in treating kidney disease, you can send email to us, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Kidney Disease Creatinine Creatinine 2.7
- Pre: How to Treat Kidney Disease for Patient with Creatinine 1.65
- Next: If the Creatinine Level is Higher Than the Normal Level What should We Do
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis