If the Creatinine Level is Higher Than the Normal Level What should We Do2016-01-06 14:40
If the creatinine level is higher than the normal level what should we do? Usually, the high creatinine level is an indicator of kidney disease, so once the creatinine level goes high the people will get upset. But in fact, not all the high creatinine level means kidney disease, so do not take any actions before you knowing the underlying causes.
What can we know from creatinine level?
The typical human reference ranges for serum creatinine are 0.5 to 1.0 mg/dl (about 45-90 umol/l) for women and 0.7 to 1.2 mg/dl (60-110 umol/l) for men. The significance of a single creatinine value must be interpreted in light of the patient's muscle mass. A patient with a greater muscle mass will have a higher creatinine level. While a baseline serum creatinine of 2.0 mg/dl (150 umol/l) may indicate normal kidney function in a male body builder, a serum creatinine of 1.2 mg/dl (110 umol/l) can indicate significant renal disease in an elderly female. So if you want to know whether your high creatinine level is caused by kidney damage or not, you should go to see the doctor earlier.
If the creatinine level is higher that the normal level what should we do?
As we mentioned above the first thing you need to do is to distinguish the underlying reasons, then do the corresponding measures to reduce it. If it is induced by non-pathological factors, it will disappeared with the underlying reasons. But if it is induced by pathological factors, you need to take systemic treatment timely, so as to avoid big disease.
If you want to reduce the high creatinine level in kidney disease, do not hesitant to contact us by email, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: Kidneyemail@example.com
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Creatinine Creatinine Level is Higher
- Pre: Is It Necessary for Kidney Disease Patient with Creatinine 2.7 to Take Treatment Now
- Next: How to Reduce Creatinine 1.83 in Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis