Creatinine Level Increased to 1.6 Can It be Lowered to Normal Level2016-01-11 14:27
Creatinine level increased to 1.6 can it be lowered to normal level? Actually, creatinine level 1.6 is not very higher, if the patient can take proper treatment timely it may be lowered back to normal level.
What can we know from creatinine level 1.6?
There are many factors can affect the creatinine level, including pathological factors and non-pathological factors. In one word, the high creatinine level caused by non-pathological will back to normal in a short time, usually no more than three months. If it can not back to normal by itself, that should be caused by pathological reasons.
If your creatinine level increased to high level and cannot back to normal in a period that may indicates that your kidney has been damaged mildly, so you need to take actions right now to prevent it goes worse. However, there is no need to worry about it too much, because your creatinine level is not very high now. In clinic, creatinine 1.6 is still in stage 2 Chronic Kidney Disease, with the help of proper treatment, it can be controlled well, even reversed.
What treatment is helpful for lowering creatinine 1.6 to normal level?
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is one of the most effective therapies for the treatment of kidney disease, which is a kind of external application based on traditional Chinese Herb Medicine. By enlarging blood vessel, anti-inflammatory, anti-coagulation and anti-thrombosis, it can repair the damaged kidney tissues and protect the residual ones from further damage, thus to improve the kidney function. After the kidney back to normal, the high creatinine level caused by kidney disease will back to normal with it.
If you want to lower your creatinine level to normal level or want to treat kidney disease, you can send email to us, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Creatinine Creatinine Level Increase Creatinine 1.6
- Pre: How to Reduce Creatinine 1.83 in Kidney Disease
- Next: Creatinine Level Downs from 3.8 to 2.9 What does That Mean
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis