How to Reduce Creatinine 1.83 in Kidney Disease2016-01-06 15:56
How to reduce creatinine 1.83 in kidney disease? In clinic, creatinine 1.83 mean kidney damage. That is to say, the high creatinine level is caused by kidney damage, so if we want to reduce the creatinine level, we should repair the damaged kidney first.
What does creatinine level of 1.83 means?
The kidneys have strong compensatory function, so only if the kidney function is lower than 50%, the creatinine level begin to increase. So under most of the situation once the creatinine level is higher than the normal level (0.5-1.3 mg/dl), that means the kidneys have been damaged in some degree but that is not always the same, because factors like cold, fever, diet all of them can affect the the levels of it.
In clinic, exclude the non-pathological factors, creatinine level of 1.8 means the disease now is in stage 2, almost stage 3 (over 2.0). In this stage the kidney is damaged mild and there are still remaining more than 60% kidney function can work normally, so it can be reversed with timely treatment.
How to reduce creatinine 1.83?
Here i recommend Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy to the patient who are in this situation. This therapy can lower the high creatinine by improving the kidney function. There are many kinds of herbs in this therapy, so during the treatment, doctor will arrange different herbs according to the patient’s condition. If you want to know more information about this treatment, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Kidney Disease Creatinine Creatinine 1.83
- Pre: If the Creatinine Level is Higher Than the Normal Level What should We Do
- Next: Creatinine Level Increased to 1.6 Can It be Lowered to Normal Level
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis